0 Gauge Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit
- 17 ft. 8 GA Red Power Cable
- 3 ft. 0 GA Black Ground Cable
- 18 ft. 18 GA Blue Turn-On Wire
- 17 ft. 16 GA Speaker Wire
- 17 ft. High Performance RCA Interconnect
- 6 ft. Split Loom Tubing
- • High-Quality ANL Fuse Holder • Nickel-Plated ANL Fuse (200A) • (10) 6" Black Wire Ties • (2) Red 0 GA Gold-Plated Ring Terminals • (2) Black 0 GA Gold-Plated Ring Terminals • (1) Red 0 GA Gold-Plated Spade Terminal • (1) Black 0 GA Gold-Plated Spade Terminal
What is Proposition 65?
Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.
There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.
Why do you see the warning on our packaging and website?
The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65").
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov